Welcome to TLBTalk! We are thrilled to give you a warm welcome to our online community.
Ideally, we would like to keep moderation and intervention to a minimum. Unfortunately, when it comes to social media platforms, it is necessary to consistently moderate in order to protect our community members from bots, trolls, shills, as well as other harmful activity.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other community members.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
- Violate Copyright laws.
Sometimes it can be a misunderstanding, and not done maliciously. However, you could get slapped with a violation. You don’t want that and neither do we, so please respect the intellectual property of others.
- Make personal attacks on other community members.
Come on - didn’t your mother raise you better than that?
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
These days there’s a lot of folks who are quite litigious (sue happy), so unless you’re looking to get sued...don’t.
- Troll or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
The only place a troll belongs is under a bridge. Let’s keep it that way.
- Impersonate or create mirror accounts of other members.
Are you really that bored and have nothing better to do? Nobody likes a copycat.
- Share other community members personal information (a.k.a. doxing).
Online harassment of any form can be incredibly damaging. You’re better than that, right?
- Post prejudiced comments or hate speech.
Only intolerant and weak-minded individuals act this way towards others. Once again, do you want to get sued?
- Post harassing, discriminatory, bullying, or any other form of hateful conduct or attacks targeted at other community members.
TLBtalk has a zero-tolerance policy towards attacking a person or group based on, but is not limited to, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Post any violent conduct: extreme violence, graphic violence, threats, gore, obscenities.
You have problems. Immediate termination of your account will result. This isn’t the dark web.
- Post illegal or prohibited content.
This includes but is not limited to drug use, bestiality, and terrorism. If we find you doing it, your account will be deleted and we'll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to law enforcement.
- Post harmful content involving children.
TLBTalk has a zero-tolerance policy towards harmful content involving minors. In protecting children from criminal predators, particularly in crimes involving child sexual abuse, we will aggressively report and cooperate with law enforcement with the goal of prosecuting to the full extent of the law. This includes, but is not limited to, images, video, comments, and other communications.
- Post sexual content or nudity.
There are other sites for that. Not here. We’re sure you can think of a few.
- Spam or scam.
We do not tolerate either. Just don’t do it.
- Act creepy (stalk) or sexually harass.
You know the guy. Don’t be that guy. If you are that guy, depending on how creepy you are, your account will be deleted. This isn’t Tinder.
In order to create a positive and engaging environment for our community members, we ask all members to treat each other with respect. Members may disagree with an idea or belief; however, they must be respectful of others at all times. Insults, threats or harassment of other members are prohibited. You can report any of the above to us by using the "Report Activity” button above each post.
Any violations of our Community Guidelines will be reviewed. Depending on the violation, TLBTalk reserves the right to ban any member from our site without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any posts or comments made which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
If you feel that you will be unable to abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe TLBTalk isn't for you. These guidelines were created to ensure that everyone within our community has a safe forum to express themselves.
The Liberty Beacon Project
1712 Pioneer Avenue Suite 500
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
Effective May 1, 2020